Everyone is looking for the best supplements for their fitness journey and maintaining the ideal protein intake per day is an imperative factor. We always pride ourselves on getting The Whole Beast Protein Supplement, a premiere protein blend that contains no flow agents, fillers, or allergens. It’s a 100% natural, grass-fed beef protein isolate designed to take your workout performance to the next level.
While this might not be the best option for those who pursue a plant-based and/or vegan lifestyle, it’s causing a big commotion in the fitness industry for valid reasons. There’s no shame if you choose not to consume animals, but we recommend clicking off this article (or sending it to a friend) due to the detail contained here.
Whole Beast’s packaging and promotions boast that it is the ‘most complete protein supplement in existence,’ starting off with a beef protein base that is combined with the Colostrum, Bone, Liver, Heart, Kidney, Pancreas, Spleen, and Blood. Unique to many other supplements for optimal performance on the market, The product’s creators, The Fittest Ever, were inspired by the beast-like approach to traditional survival and hunting outdoors.
Using the entire animal or as the bottom of the packaging proudly boasts, ‘Nose-to-tail Protein Blend,’ this product only contains animals that have been born and raised without the presence of antibiotics, harmful pesticides, or hormones.
The Whole Beast Protein Supplement contains
- Beef that contains a stunning 21g of protein per serving! This blend will help you achieve your fitness goals with all 3 BCAAs and naturally occurring collagen amino acids like glycine and proline.
- Colostrum, which has Growth Factors that will heal, build and repair cellular, tissue, and organ health; Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF), Insulin-like Growth Factor I and II (IGF-I & IGF-II), Transforming Growth Factors A & B (TGF A & B), Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF).
- The Blood of the animal, which supports red and white blood cell assembly, hemoglobin health, iron, and more!
- Spleen, containing the amazing ability to fortify the blood and a large amount of heme iron. Heme iron is derived from hemoglobin and can only be found in blood and muscle.
- The animal’s Pancreas contains the enzymes we needed to break down the fat, carbs, and protein in our body. Consuming the pancreas part of the animal can accelerate the rate at which you see results in your weight loss journey!
- The animal’s kidney supports your body’s immunity, thyroid, and energy.
- The heart of the animal, is the most valuable source of CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q, also known as ubiquinone) which is the ultimate energy-booster and anti-aging enzyme.
- Liver, which has the vital vitamins to support your body’s biological functions like detoxification, blood filtration, and methylation ( a process that assists in regulating activity in our detox and reproductive systems).
- The animal’s whole bone, which is the strongest part for maximum mineralization.
- And more!
There are thirty servings in every bag, just enough to enjoy one boost a day. At only 1g of fat and 100 calories per serving, there are only 2g of carbs involved here in terms of nutrition. We also love that there’s no sugar, which is surprising considering how delicious the taste is.
This product comes in Vanilla and Chocolate flavors and has a great reputation in the taste department, compared to others in its class and the industry overall. Most customers (and in our opinion as well) cite that the Vanilla flavor is better than Chocolate, for the record, along with the fact that the texture and ingredients ‘feel’ healthier than others like it.
When surveying all the comments posted on the products website and other major retailers, the taste was the most positive common comment among everyone, which attracts fitness lovers who choose not to take part in protein powders because of the poor taste.
The Whole Beast Protein has a fair number of verified reviews so far. Fans are raving about the quality of the product, the delicious taste, and the noticeable boost in strength and energy levels throughout the day. The reviews on the official The Fittest Ever website for the product also responded positively to the aftermath of using the product, stating that there were no bloating or bubble guts of any kind, which is always appreciated.
Another interesting observation is the customers who claim that taking this powder in a meal or drink at least once a day made an immediate and noticeable difference in energy levels, sleep, and increased metabolism.
This protein powder can be used in coffee, yogurt, smoothies, and more, and is a welcome addition to your meal plans. One customer on The Fittest Ever website even lends a tip to try combining either the Vanilla or Chocolate Flavor into whole milk!
If you rather go the simple route, or if you need a quick fix while working out, you can feel free to mix this recipe with water as well. It’s not often we find a high-quality versatile protein powder that doesn’t compromise taste just to exist on the market. This product really surprised us in many ways and isn’t as intimidating as it sounds.
Please be sure to incorporate your meal’s overall protein count properly before combining The Whole Beast Protein powder into your intake, especially in conjunction with other powders and supplements.
This product’s website is filled with helpful information, a meal plan component, a hefty amount of positive five-star reviews, testimonials, and a comprehensive blog that lends more content around fitness, nutrition, and most of all: self-improvement.
We like this product because of the message behind the supplement: becoming the fittest version of yourself is one choice away. All the items in The Fittest Ever’s store speak to the goal-oriented soul within each of us and each of the die-hard fans in their community. With the right products, education, support and regimen, supplements, and missions like The Whole Beast Protein Supplement, give us more than just exchange when it comes to achieving the desired outcome physically on our fitness journey.